Hello! My name is Becca. I currently reside in Denver, Colorado.
I have been fascinated with photography since I was 13.
I started by taking photos of random nature and landscape photos and immediately fell in love. I have been doing that for about 10 years now and taking portraits for 6 years.
Photography is such a big part of who I am and I love showing you and the world on how I view life around us.
I like to have fun and love getting to know you to help portray your personality through your photos.
I am a published photographer specializing in fashion, portraiture, and fine art photography.
**Photo Credit to Gina Lantz Photography
“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” – Ansel Adams
“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence” – Ansel Adams
“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed.” – Ansel Adams
“Photography can only represent the present. Once photographed, the subject becomes part of the past.” – Berenice Abbott
“It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are.” – Paul Caponigro
Fun Facts About Me:
- I was born and raised in Colorado and have lived here my entire life.
It is the only place I can call home and feel so grateful that I have such a spectacular view to wake up to every morning.
- The dog in the photo is Justice. He passed away in March of 2017. He was the best dog anyone could have ever asked for! I am so happy to have known him. He made my life better.
- I love animals. My favorite domestic animal is a dog and favorite wild animal is a black panther.
- I believe in laughter. It makes life funner.
- My favorite season is Fall.
- I am obsessed with taking macro shots of leaves!
- I’m not a coffee person, I actually really do not like the taste.
- I have never been outside of the US.
- I can be quiet at first but once you get to know me; I’m a spontaneous, quirky, loving and caring person.
- I love the rain! Especially love it when I can fall asleep to the sound of it tapping on my window.
- Thunderstorms are one of the most amazing things.
- I believe everything happens for reason.
- I love Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Queen, Lindsey Stirling, Louis Armstrong, Beethoven, Mozart, Nightcall, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Flogging Molly, In Flames, Amon Amarth, Metallica, Tool and so many Oldies bands.
- I love so many different varieties of music. I could not live a single day without listening to music. I grew up listening to the Oldies, I have so many vivid memories of singing along to songs with my mother while driving around, cooking or just having fun on a snowy afternoon/evening. She really taught me how to appreciate music.
- I am not that into sweet food, but I love candy.
- I’ve broken less than 5 bones